Well, I got in.
I will be starting Nursing School on May 17th and be done the following May. It will be an intense year in which I probably wont have much contact with the outside world which makes me sad and scared.
I am nervous but excited to get this degree so Lane and I can start the next part of our lives.
I am hoping once I get my degree, we will move to the hill country or somewhere closer to my family. I will miss our friends SOOO much and really have no idea WHAT will happen so of course NOTHING is 100%. I just feel like I am missing some good quality years with my parents - it's just not the same when you live 4 hours away as opposed to 1 or 2.
SO, I know no one really reads this but let me just clarify - NO, we AREN'T MOVING! It is just something we have thrown around. We might stay here and add on to our house. Who knows!?
I'll post on Christmas hopefully in a bit.
1 comment:
MOVE HERE!!!!!! OR MOVE CLOSER! THATS MY VOTE :-) And a big fat congratulations on getting in to Baylor Lols! I am so proud! Love you
Post a Comment