Lane and I on Saturday morning feeling our little guy shake it:
To the car we go!
All finished!
Nursery
We got a leather laz e boy recliner to rock Hank in. It is amazing.
I am waiting on a changing pad cover much cuter than that blue terry cloth one. I am having someone on Etsy make it.
We also got a different lamp for the changing table. That one was hard to turn on and off because it is so compact.
Henry, Lane wants to hold you!
We also had dinner on Valentines. We went to Luby's. That's right. I am a romantic and still think Valentines Day is GAY. Really, you think you are special because your boyfriend/fiance/husband buys you 2 dozen red roses and tells you he loves you? C'mon, get real people. And off my soap box I jump.
I worked the night of the 13th which was also my Dad's birthday. Happy Birthday DAD! When I got home and went to sleep, this was on my pillow. It was a letter from Lane. I cried.
The special, oh yeah!
It actually was crowded. We were one of a handful under 50.
Thats a lot of carbs. And one of the biggest chicken fried steaks I've ever seen.
We came back to the house afterwards, took a few belly shot photos and then went and sat in Henry's nursery. We like to just go sit in there and look around. I put Mona in his crib to test it out. She hated it. Yes, I rewashed the sheets.
35.2 Belly Shots
Mona got really stiff and wouldn't move.
A little update on Henry and I.
Last week when I went to my Dr. she estimated him around 6 pounds based on Leopolds maneuvers. Which are not reliable. But she ordered for me to have a sonogram next appointment which is when I'll be 36 weeks and so we get to see him again! YAY! They will check my cervix and do a GBS screen (they do on everyone). Then I'll start going every week until he comes! I can't believe it is the final countdown. Man that went fast.
My blood pressure is good. No protein in my urine. And she only mentioned (again) that I need to watch the carbs and sweets. I had gained 41 pounds so far. OOPS.
I am getting really nervous about the L&D part. I know too much.
I am still afraid I am going to die.
I get leg cramps in which I always think its a DVT and as soon as I get up it will dislodge and I will die. (doesn't help that I have had a patient in the last few weeks with one of these).
My stomach is huge. And I have a few stretch marks below my belly button which I am really bummed about. They aren't bad but it is causing my skin to itch like crazy. It could be a lot worse.
I am tired because I don't sleep all that well. I toss and turn every 2 hours and go to the bathroom about that often too. I sleep with a million pillows. Last night, Lane and I decided to have a slumber party in the guest room. I woke up in the middle of the night and he had all the pillows. I was so uncomfortable so I abandoned him and came upstairs to my massive amount of pillows including a body one that is my best friend. Besides Lane and Mona of course.
Work is getting really really hard. Being on my feet 12 hours and working L&D which is a lot of physical torture makes carrying this extra weight and belly almost impossible. Not to mention I am very forgetful and absent minded right now and as a nurse that is B-A-D.
I waddle.
Henry moves a lot. Still!
In fact, tonight he is moving A LOT! I am videoing my stomach moving and sending it to my friend Danielle at work. Here is a shot: (dont mind the blonde belly hair being highlighted by the computer screen)
Will try to post it later. I dont know how to post videos!
He still gets the hiccups a lot.
If you push on his body part, he will move it!
I love you H! Just a few more weeks!
















No comments:
Post a Comment