Here we are on the eve of meeting our little guy.
I am overwhelmed to the max.
I am going to write Henry a note tonight.
I went to my Dr appointment on Friday at 11. I was 4 cm and still 80% effaced. I sat down on the table and my Dr listened to Henry's heartbeat. It was a little low this time at 110/108 and she looked a little concerned. I said, "its a little low huh" and she said yeah but it's not scary low just lower than it has been so she ordered me to have a sonogram.
I was a little nervous but had been at work the last 2 nights and it had been busy and I was on my feet the whole time without much water and food. I saw down and she started the sono. She looked at his heart and brain, fluid, etc and measured him. He measured 8 lbs 12 oz and his heart rate was still a little low. It was really worrisome for me but I tried to stay calm and knew God was in control. She shocked him with a fetal acoustic stimulator and his heart rate went up to 140's and then 120's. I felt him move and feel ok. After the sono we went by my Dr's office to talk to her and she said for us to go ahead and induce Wednesday.
Wednesday is her on call day, I was measuring a week a head and it is just time.
Tonight is Tuesday. Tomorrow is Henry's arrival. There is too much to type. Too many thoughts going through my head. I don't really know how to handle this but I do know all the people I love will be by my side and I will get to hold my little boy soon.
Life is good.
2 comments:
Lolly, you did an AMAZING job yesterday!!! Henry is gorgeous and so are you! I hope I can look as pretty as you did after I have just given birth someday. Go Lolly & Henry! Love- Auntie Nancy
Lolly, you did an AMAZING job yesterday!!! Henry is gorgeous and so are you! I hope I can look as pretty as you did after I have just given birth someday. Go Lolly & Henry! Love- Auntie Nancy
Post a Comment