Sunday, January 22, 2012

Belly Update

I am missing Christmas and my Dallas and Houston showers but here is a little update. I will post about those soon!

I am 32 weeks today! I can't believe it and I am thrilled that I have made it this far knowing what I know! Baby Henry moves A LOT. He is crazy! My mom always said I moved a ton in utero and I am thinking Henry is taking after me on that. He kicks and wiggles and is really strong! I am impressed. When I am up on my feet he doesn't move a whole lot and my stomach gets really tight. As soon as I sit down, he starts moving! It is really funny. He has also gotten hiccups in the last few nights. He has gotten them 3 times in 2 days! Last night, I was at my parents house in Katy and he was moving like crazy. So much so he worked himself into a frenzy and got the hiccups! I have gotten heartburn more and more over the last few weeks but nothing terrible. My back hurts a lot too but again, nothing terrible. I flop back and forth from side to side all night and get up to go to the bathroom a lot too. Almost every time I come back, Henry gives me a little nudge to let me know he is still there. I love this little guy so much. I can't wait to see and meet him.

I now go to the Dr. every 2 weeks. My Mom went with me to my last appointment where we heard his little heart beating and she said I looked great! No protein in my urine and my blood pressure was great. I am still eating horribly and I just can't help it! Nothing sounds good unless it is bad.

We have been getting our house ready over the last few months. I will post about that too soon. Lane has worked really hard moving things around. We have put together the crib and the changing table and moved all Lane's clothes from the old guest room to our room so Henry can have his own closet (with a few of our items in it). Our house is sooooo small!

Here are the last 7 weeks of belly photos!

Tomorrow we go for our 3D/4D ultrasound. I decided to do it because its the only time we will see him before he gets here! Exciting!

Some weeks between 25-29!

29 Weeks



30 weeks


31 weeks

32 weeks

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Hehe you are just too cute Laura! I love that tummy :). Can't wait to meet Henry!