Monday, April 20, 2009

The world is coming to an end...

Well not really. But when I hear things like what I am about to mention, I seriously get depressed.

Not many people read this blog so I am fairly certain that the people I'm talking about aren't reading what I have to say. If they are, sorry peeps the truth hurts.

Here's the deal.

If you need Medicaid, should you really be having a second child?????

I am literally floored by this. I told Lane when I read this on a social networking site and he told me that there is a theory and I think it is true.

At some point, the uneduated/morons of the world will eventually take over because all they do is procreate without a plan or money or any sort of an idea how they will take care of THEIR children. It is sad. And it makes me mad.

There are people out there that do everything right and plan and have the money as well as everything lined up for a child and then they aren't able to have children.
Then you have people who don't have eduation, or jobs, or any future, or plan that get pregnant with one after another after another. It is disgusting and I really have a problem with it.

I guess I need to get over it and give it to God. Hopefully, he will come back and save us all before the world is run by "those" people.

(ps, I am REALLY horrible with grammar and especially commas. I never learned the proper way or maybe I did but didn't care enough to pay attention. sorry!! )

2 comments:

Jill J. said...

Someone made a movie about this theory of "idiots inheriting the earth" - it is called Idiocracy. It may be the WORST movie I have ever seen, mostly because that kind of stupidity makes me so angry as well! I totally agree with you and feel so sorry for the little kids who continue being brought into the world by lazy, irresponsible parents. They can't help who their parents are, but they have to spend a lifetime trying to overcome it...either that, or turn out just like them, which is usually the case! UGH!

Kate said...

I have a pretty inflated problem with this as well. I think I should take it upon myself to be an advocate for children that have moronic parents... this would include but is not limited to: children as you are describing in your blog (parents that cannot even feed their children without some sort of "help" and continue to keep having them, abused children, neglected children, and children whose parents make decisions for themselves instead of whats best for the innocent child. Upon my quest for advocacy, I would physically torture these revolting adults and possible starve them to death (think: horrific)(Sorry, I just watched an Oprah on child pornography and I am feeling a little pissed off about it, bad timing)