Saturday, March 14, 2009

What's Up?

I have again been MIA lately.

I have been studying a lot for school and loving every minute of it. I remember LOVING college and I still love it. My lowest test score to date is a 97 and that is out of 2 chemistry tests, 2 anatomy lab practicals, 1 anatomy in class test and 2 psychology classes (toot toot) - I have worked really hard to get these grades and even though it isn't even close to as difficult as UT (or an equivalent) I still feel like I "got it". I actually like learning and improving my knowledge base. I think I feel even more passionate about it because I really know what it is like to sit in a cube for 8 hours a day day after day after day and it isn't my cup of tea...it was actually miserable.

Lately we have stayed in Dallas for the weekends. This is actually weird because it seems as though we never are here for longer than A weekend at a time. It has been nice. We have really started hanging out more with our new friends Jeff and Jill and an old friend Adolph and his girlfriend Erin. We have gone camping, had wine and cheese on Jeff and Jills deck, had Adolph and Erin over for dinner, Lane and Jeff have gone fishing, Jill, Erin and I have met for lunch, got peds and Jill and I went walking around White Rock Lake which was really awesome. We look forward to more fun times with them!

This weekend my mom and sister came up because my sister went to a baby shower. It has been a fast a furious but it is always a blast to have them come up. We went to dinner tonight at Angelo's. We have found some really good restaurants around our house: Matt's (mexican food), Angelo's (italian) and our new neighborhood grocery store Whole Foods just opened up a few miles from our house. It is awwwwwesome!

This next week I am on "spring break". I will be doing some yard work like digging up our entire front to prepare for when my mom comes back in April to help me plant things! I am super excited for our house to finally have a cute landscape and will post pictures of our house/yard when it's done.

Anyway. I'll try to better update - even though no one reads this foolish thing.

No comments: