Sunday, March 15, 2009

Migraines.

I really hate these things.

The first one I can remember was when I was a freshman in college. My parents had just dropped me off at school and I spend the next 2-3 days in my new dorm room, in a new city, throwing up and miserable from a migraine.

I don't remember having them in high school at all. I never got one before a test, or on a weekend or before a basketball game. So I was really freaked when I first got one.

In college, I would get them once a month or so and I still would say I get about that many. They start out with a weird vision thing then leads to a horrible headache where I can't do a thing. Sometimes I throw up and I always have for the next 12 hours a "sore" head. It's miserable. I wish there was a cure.

I had one today. And it sucked.

No comments: