Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mom and Dad!

I absolutely love when my parents come to visit!

I love showing them our stuff and how we live. They are 4 hours away down in Houston and so when they come up it is like "look! we made it mom and dad!" It sounds so dumb but that is really how I feel.

My parents got in around 5 on Friday night and I showed them our house. They had seen it before but hadnt since we had work done to it. I was texting with my dad about where we should eat and he suggested a steak so I immediately made reservations. Lane had to work a little later so he met us at Hibiscus for an AWESOME steak dinner. I swear, that place is amazing. It is quaint, and fancy and oh so good. Then we came home and fell asleep.

Saturday my mom and I went shopping around while Lane and my dad went to the Verizon store (my dads phone was acting up) and then they watched football. Saturday night we really didn't do much but rented Maid of Honor on our Pay Per View and ordered pizza from another one of our favorite places Piggy Pies.

Sunday we got up and ate breakfast at this little diner Lane sees on his way home from work. I forgot what it was named but it was old fashioned breakfast. Really good! After breakfast they dropped us back off and they went home. :(

Oh yeah! We were also babysitting our friend Adolph's dog Gus. So he will be in some of the pictures.

I always hate when a great weekend comes to an end. I love my parents so much and wished we lived closer. They have always made me feel special, pretty and so great about myself. Here are some (very few) pictures.





1 comment:

JT and Katie said...

Sounds like a fun weekend with lots of good food!