Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Blah Blah Blah (election '08)....

I am so tired of all this election stuff.

I just heard an hour long debate in my office between a white woman and 2 african americans and I almost started crying.

It is a president. Is it a big deal? Sure. But it really isn't going to have any MAJOR impact on my daily life or yours.

It is politics. There is a lot of talk and no action. So just because they say they will do one thing doesn't mean it will get done. Look at our situation now. Bush sure promised a lot of things.

I would have to say the 2 african americans won the debate I just heard.

The white woman's only reason for voting for McCain was because she doesn't believe in killing babies.
**** NEWS ALERT ***** NO ONE WANTS TO KILL BABIES!!

I ask this, would you want the choice if you were raped by an uncle and got pregnant? I sure would want the choice. That is what it is all about..choice, not killing babies.

I am just so over hearing about it. Guess what, Barak won and that is it. You can't change it. It's done, over.

I am actually really proud of Barak and of the historic nature of yesterdays election.

And I voted for McCain.

1 comment:

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.