Much like the creation of the earth God had a huge role in bringing Lane and I together. Duh. God's role is the biggest part of everything but it truly is only God that could make it possible for 2 people so different and opposite in every way possible to love each other completely. We have come a really long way in just 4 short years. Lane was what has been referred to as a "Meat Head". I use this term in only the most endearing way possible. For those of you who haven't been around many "Meat Heads" in your life allow me to explain. A "Meat Head" is usually a man in his early/mid/late 20's who has played a sport (in this case football), is roughly 200-350 pounds in their prime, eats ridiculous amounts of food, goes into many a food comas, loves the ladies and alcohol, and has T-wolfed, shotgunned and crushed on forehead 100's of beers in his lifetime and oh yes, has no training or idea how to properly treat a girl. Enter Lolly. For a girl who had never really been around this it was a shock and after many a cry and counseling sessions (thank you Dr. Gifford!) badda bing badda boom marriage! Lane is practical, laid back, organized, centered, clever, pragmatic, cautious, assertive, caring, charming, conscientious, serious and considerate. I am careless, free spirited, curious, scatter-brained, volatile, enthusiastic, excitable, impulsive, manic, moody, opinionated and picky. If you have ever seen Darma and Greg you can get a good idea of Lane and I. For my last birthday Lane got me a little Maltipoo named Mona and I love her entirely too much. I also adopted Mac, Lane's English Bulldog, who frustrates me beyond belief but has a sweet personality and I really do try to love him. We have bought our first house and it is a fixer upper! I will show pictures when make some improvements! Here is my adorable husband before and after meatiness and our dogs Mac and Mona! Talk soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment