Tuesday, October 7, 2008

October 7, 1978

Happy 30th Anniversary to my wonderful & amazing Mom & Dad!!!

Thank you for being an inspiration and role model for how a marriage filled with God, love and putting each other first can make it through anything! Mom & Dad, I have watched you these last 26 years and how you have acted toward each other and have worked through hard times.

Mom, thank you for showing me how to treat my husband and how patience and kindness is all that matters. Your dedication to your marriage and family is unwavering and a true example of family. Dad, thank you for being an example of how a husband should treat his wife. I have learned that a man can be self sufficient and doesn't not need to be babied. You have helped guide me to find the husband who respected me and honored me like you do mom. You both truely want the best for each other and that is an amazing thing.

Thank you for being a beacon and working hard through all the years to show Katy and I that marriage vows aren't just words but they are spiritual and sacred promises that shouldn't be taken lightly. One of my greatest honors is that I got to get married in the exact same place you two did almost 30 years later. Here is to another 30! We love you so much!!!

And now, introducing Mr. & Mrs. Brien Finley O'Brien!!!!!






For other things going on in the world October 7, 1978 check here: http://www.kakophone.com/kakorama/EN/birthday.php/1978/10/7


No comments: